Saturday, February 5, 2011

CK213 is feeling a bit claustrophobic

If you want to hear music, click on the below link and minimize the page that pops up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpPhA1zjxZw





CK213 can make your wishes come true...but first you gotta rub him the right way. Rub the bottle to let him out (as he's been trapped in there for millenia) and give him a Sims valentine for Valentine's Day, and he may consider being your sweetheart.

If you're wondering why there isn't music embedded into this post, it's because the ability to embed YouTube videos into posts on The Sims 3 forums has been removed. I would copy and past the posts directly into my blog. I don't know how to make it music-only otherwise. If I find another way, then I'll probably resume embedding music into my blog posts again.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I love how you've taken the avatars of other sims forum users and done what you do with Liam. So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete