Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Liam is like a dorko

 Click play if you want to hear music.







I made it through the forums
Somehow I made it through
I was bullied and unwanted
But then I found you

I got beat, razzed and teased
Swirlies, I got wedgies too
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I was wanted by you

Chorus:

Like a dorko
Dating for the very first time
Like a dorko
I’m so happy
That you’re mine (I hope you are…)

Gonna show you all my comics, babe
My computers that crashed
Showed you my stamp collection
Then you ran in a flash

You’re so fine and you’re mine
Let’s play chess, and solve equations, too
Oh your fake interest
Yeah, your fake interest
In my model glue

(chorus)

Oooh, oooh, oooh

When I solve pi, you roll your eyes
When I talk sci-fi (or RPG, take your pick), you let out a sigh
Yeah I make you feel
Yeah, I make you feel
Like you’re gonna die (of boredom)

(chorus)

Like a dorko, ooh, ooh
Like a dorko
Pocket protectors are fly
Then you hold you, and your heart beats (fast), ’cause I scare you

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, baby
You have to go away, babe?
I don’t wanna say bye!

(The girl runs far, far away and threatens to get a restraining order if he attempts to date her again.)

This is a modified version of “Like a Virgin” by Madonna. Its called “Like a Dorko”.

No comments:

Post a Comment