Sunday, May 6, 2012

Liam Surveys

If any of you remember I made a series of Liam surveys over the winter of 2010 - 2011. I made them because I was bored, wanted to make silly surveys about Liam to entertain both myself and others, and wanted to see what responses other people chose in it, as it's always entertaining to see what the results are. What I decided to do a while ago was recreate all of my past ones on a new free survey provider, Zoomerang, as they let the surveys stay active as long as you want and allow the people taking them to view the results (to my knowledge, lol). I also made a sixth one, so that was also fun. I was waiting to finish the sixth one before I published them, which I did today. If you haven't taken the surveys before (or would like to retake them for the fun of it), then you can find the links below.







Have fun! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment