Sunday, May 6, 2012

I am not dead...

Hi there simmers! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking (lol), that I've still been keeping my eye on the simming community (mostly only blogs and Simstopia), and have seldom been posting on blogs/forums. The reason why I'm not very active anymore is because 1. I've been less interested with the game and often feel like doing other things instead, and 2. My new main community is the Brony one. In fact, I've started my own meetup group on Facebook, have recruited over 20 to 50 or more members who live in my area, had our first meetup, and are going to have at least two or three more future ones (that I know of). Finally! Friends outside of the Internet! Lol It's amazing what you can do with social media...O_O

I know that I said that I planned on posting more, but I'll just post whenever I darn well feel like it. :-P That means I may go a few days with posting regularly, and then days/weeks without posting. If I ever go on a hiatus or indefinite leave, then I'll let you know. Though I have been getting some more inspiration involving Liam, so you may in fact see Liam brony-fied in the future like I said in my previous post. Anyway, besides bronies I was also thinking of portraying him as being involved in other Internet communities and fandoms, like trolling, Minecraft, Memebase/Know Your Meme/4chan, furries, MMORPG's, and so on.

If you're wondering what's been going on with me in real life besides the brony stuff, I'm nearing the end of my second year of community college (I get out in very late May). I've already registered for the summer semester, in which I'll be taking Spanish 101. I've never taken a foreigh language before, so I thought I'd do it now as 1. I think I might go for a an associates degree in Liberal Arts, and 2. It's useful to know a foreign language, and Spanish would be the most useful one by far around where I live. I also started playing Minecraft. It seems pretty entertaining, though I haven't tried multiplayer mode yet. If any of you play it maybe we should play together sometime. ;-) Besides that I've just grown as a person in general.

And with that, I bid you adieu (for now). Wait a sec...I'll end the post with this instead (I don't recommend you click the link if you have epilepsy or other strange reactions to flashing lights):

No comments:

Post a Comment