Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fail from EA

Ok, so we all know that EA is doing a crappy job of moderating the forums. Something new happened. I reported a female sim on the exchange for using the nude body outfit in which you could see nipples. Later, I get an email from EA Customer Service. At first I thought it was a confirmation they received my report. But when I opened it, I found out that it thought I filed a question on their Customer Support site. The text that I used to describe what I was reporting became the title and contents of my "question". Wow, EA. Or maybe it emailed me in the wrong format? Now that I think about it, EA sends report confirmations from noreply@ea.com, not EA Customer Service. I actually LOLed at this mix-up. Ok, this is a small fail compared to what's happening on the forums, but you get the general idea.

3 comments:

  1. *facedesks so hard that it is now facefloor between two pieces of desk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same problem reporting some stretched toddlers and invisible babies. Twice. Now I have 6 days to answer my own question or they'll consider it closed. Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ea game is a website that gamers can visit to play and download Flash games for free.

    EA Games Help

    ReplyDelete